We require every course participant to sign a waiver in order to attend, so the text of the waiver is below for your reference before you register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com .
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
This Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the Client, as identified below, and Vital-Side, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (the “Instructor”). Instructor provides a non-medical therapy program and materials for autoimmune care (collectively, the “Services”, or “Services and Documentation”), and Client wishes to receive such Services subject to the limitations set forth in this Agreement. In consideration of the foregoing and the representations, warranties and agreements set forth below, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Acknowledgement; Assumption of Risk. Client acknowledges and understands that participation in classes, courses, or other activities where Instructor will furnish the Services (collectively “Sessions”) may be physically and emotionally strenuous and may result in accident or injury to Client. Client assumes: (a) all risks and responsibilities connected with and arising out of Client’s participation in the Sessions; and (b) all responsibility to consult with a medical physician or other relevant professionals prior to and regarding participation in any Session to ensure Client’s physical and mental health.
2. Representation and Warranties. Client represents and warrants that: (a) Client suffers from no physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric impairment that would limit Client’s ability to participate in the Sessions or render Client more susceptible to injury through participation in the Sessions; (b) Client will keep Instructor fully informed of any existing or future-occurring physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric condition or disability, which would prevent or limit Client’s participation in the Sessions or cause physical or mental injury to Client through participation in the same; (c) Client will immediately notify Instructor of any and all physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric complaints Client may have resulting from participation in the Sessions; and (d) Client will immediately terminate any practice or activity learned, performed, or acquired in and from the Sessions if Client develops any physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric symptoms that would risk Client’s physical or mental health.
3. LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE; INDEMNIFICATION. CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT INSTRUCTOR HAS NOT AND WILL NOT RENDER ANY MEDICAL SERVICES TO CLIENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OF ANY PHYSICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC CONDITION. CLIENT VOLUNTARILY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS INSTRUCTOR FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO INSTRUCTOR’S SERVICES OR SESSIONS.
4. Intellectual Property Rights; Ownership. Instructor is, and shall be, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Documentation, including all copyright, trademark, patent, and all associated rights arising in the US or any other jurisdiction throughout the world in and to (a) patents, patent disclosures, and inventions (whether patentable or not), (b) trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names, and domain names, and other similar designations of source or origin, together with the goodwill symbolized by any of the foregoing, (c) copyrights and works of authorship (whether copyrightable or not), including computer programs, mask works, and rights in data and databases, (d) trade secrets, know-how, and other confidential or proprietary information, and (e) all other intellectual property, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and including all registrations and applications for such rights and renewals or extensions thereof, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world (“Intellectual Property Rights”) therein whether registered or unregistered. Client shall not translate, recast, edit, alter, modify, or create any derivative works of the Services or Documentation.
5. Termination. Instructor may terminate this Agreement and cease provision of Services at any time, immediately and without notice, for any reason or no reason. Upon such termination by Instructor, Instructor will refund all payments on a prorated basis for Services not provided to Client.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. The laws of the United States and the State of Texas applicable to contracts negotiated and performed in Texas will govern this Agreement. Client agrees to first conduct friendly negotiations with Instructor (including mediation if requested by either Party) to resolve any dispute arising out of this Agreement. Client further agrees that any such dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in Austin, Texas subject to the Commercial Arbitration Rules & Mediation Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. In the event of any court proceedings pursuant to the foregoing or as a result of an appeal from or enforcement of an arbitration award, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to receive from the other Party the prevailing Party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in connection with such proceedings.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.vital-side.com website operated by Vital-Side LLC.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, age, date of birth, contact information, and generalized questions regarding past history.
Information provided is for informational purposes only. Any information given represent the opinions formed by myself based on my experiences, the experience of those I've worked with, and research of sources. No responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions.
Please note that the information offered to me is considered voluntary information and is not intended to serve as medical paperwork by any means. Vital-Side LLC is NOT a medical treatment facility. Always seek the advice of a licensed health care provider before making any treatment decisions.
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Any non-personal information obtained in each session regarding techniques and content can be reused in individual sessions with others without permission of participant.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Vital-Side LLC.
Vital-Side LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Vital-Side LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.